FidoNet Echomail Archive
platinum_xpress

From: Jacques Shake
To: All
Date: 2004-06-25 19:17:04
Subject: Nodediff processing

I'm sure I won't get any responses but I thought I'd try it anyway; for some
reason, my nodediff isn't unarciving properly so it never gets compiled.  I
have to do it all manually.  I've looked over the settings and can't seem to
figure out what I'm doing wrong.  If anyone has any pointers they would like
to share, I'd appreciate it.
The nodediffs are arriving as .a77 files.
Jack

Mailto:webmaster{at}shakeyjakes.com   http://www.shakeyjakes.com

... Telnet:bbs.shakeyjakes.com          File requests: files{at}shakeyjakes.com
 * Origin: Shakey Jake's *ALL FREE BBS* Santee, CA (1:202/1324)