FidoNet Echomail Archive
java_language

From: Gerrit Kuehn
To: Bo Simonsen
Date: 2004-06-21 20:32:24
Subject: Fidonet software in Java

Hello Bo!

21 Jun 04 15:04, Bo Simonsen wrote to Gerrit Kuehn:

 BS>>> Yes, it's just a Editor right?

 GK>> Well, an editor running on a database that is holding the mails
 GK>> afaicr.

 BS> Wow! Just what I need! :)

BTW: Do you read future4fido.ger? There's talking about developing a new
Web-Interface and a new (probably sql-based) message base going on.

 GK>> There are several editors around. Maybe you can use or extend
 GK>> Emacs/Gnus?

 BS> That would be a good idea.. But it'snt it written in lisp or such
 BS> language?

Yes, Lisp... that's one reason why I havn't done anything into this
direction so far. :)

 GK>> Gleipner? Well, I think Jesper wanted to make it OS when it's ready.
 GK>> Maybe it's ask-ware? :-)

 BS> He's my hub's hub, so I've seen some messages from him where he's
 BS> using gleipner. Maybe I should send him a netmail ..

Just do it.

Regards,
Gerrit

--- Msged/BSD 6.0.0
 * Origin: Tall orders to fulfil (2:246/4020)
SEEN-BY: 633/267 270
@PATH: 246/4020 2411/413 2432/200 774/605 123/500 106/2000 633/267