From: Nancy Backus
To: Miles Maxted
Date: 2004-05-07 02:19:10
Subject: Re: Calendar

-=> Quoting Miles Maxted to Hedley Hunnisett on 04-15-04  06:53 <=-

 MM> G'morning Hedley and/or anybody else reading this,

 MM> I have early in this string of messages written two or three `Nice
 MM> to see you again' notes - apparently without success.

I haven't seen them, that I remember, anyway...

 MM> So,  if this reaches anybody,  please reply so I can work out the
 MM> status of the linkages...

I'm WAY WAY behind on reading and answering stuff... but I hope that late
is better than never... <G>  This did arrive in my packet downloaded
early on 15 April.  But I was on my way out of town, and haven't opened
the packet till now, the 6th of May!

ttyl       neb

... Purring....the sound of a cat manufacturing cuteness.

___ Blue Wave/QWK v2.20

--- ViaMAIL!/WC v1.60d
 * Origin: Chowdanet (401-331-0615) telnet://chowdanet.com  (1:323/120)