From: Nancy Backus
To: Stephen Hayes
Date: 2004-03-03 23:45:36
Subject: Re: Calendar notes

-=> Quoting Stephen Hayes to Nancy Backus on 02-28-04  03:32 <=-

 NB> the end of what was in the message:
 SH> e)   The English financial year had previously begun on the 25th March
 SH> with each new AD year.  Because the financial community of the
 SH> time refused to accept one year being shSEEN!BY: 5/0 140/1 7105/1
 SH> 7106/20 22 46

 NB> Would you (could you) please send the rest of the article as well?
 NB> Thanks.... :)

 SH> I'll try - it seems that somewhere on the route between us there is a
 SH> node that is cutting off the messages, and will probably continuing to
 SH> do so,

Maybe if you sent it in 2 or 3 messages instead of 1 long one it would
make it through ok, then?  With the emptiness of the echo, a couple more
messages certainly wouldn't hurt... :)

Thanks...  :)

ttyl    neb

... Every time I get my act together, the curtain comes down.

___ Blue Wave/QWK v2.20

--- ViaMAIL!/WC v1.60d
 * Origin: Chowdanet (401-331-0615) telnet://chowdanet.com  (1:323/120)