From: Hedley Hunnisett
To: All
Date: 2004-04-13 15:30:42
Subject: Re: Calendar

Steve Hayes wrote:
 SH> Nancy Backus wrote in a message to Miles Maxted:

 NB>> Nice to see that there's still a number of us at least lurking...
 NB>> <G> And at least we still have an international crew... Steve in
 NB>> South Africa, you in New Zealand, Hedley in Great Britain, me in
 NB>> the USA, etc...  :)

Thank you Steve for repeating this message, which I had not previously
seen.  Things have been pretty quiet on the genealogy front for some
time, apart from the odd request for help from far flung members of
the greater Hunnisett clan.  I'm beginning to get going again after a
triple coronary by-pass op, without which I probably would not still
be a lurker!

The only thing I've been working on lately is extracting the Hunnisetts/
Honeysetts from the 1891 census, via FreeCEN:
   http://freecen.rootsweb.com/cgi/search.pl
for my one-name study.  Nearly got involved with Ancestry.com until I
learned to *ignore* the large entry boxes and Search button at the top
of the FreeCEN Home Page.

Eventually (on the third attempt!) I realised that the entry boxes lower
down and the tiny Find button were the ones to use.

Best wishes to all you lurkers,
Hedley

--
Hedley Hunnisett of Wigston Magna, Leicestershire.
Researching HUNNISETT/HONEYSETT(any) * HIGHWOOD(any) * FULLAGAR(any)