From: Hedley Hunnisett
To: Stephen Hayes
Date: 2004-04-04 00:44:26
Subject: Calendar

In message 386 in area European Genealogy Echo Stephen Hayes wrote:

 SH> And I'm glad to see you're still here - how many BBSs are operating in
 SH> your area?

I'm not too sure.  Arcade is the only one I use, as it gets the newsgroups
in which I'm interested.  Most people on the newsgroups appear to use an
internet provider for their news, but I find the BBS so much less hassle.
I can log on, download and log off automatically in little more time than
it would take to just get on line with Freeserve, which is the internet
provider which I use.  I did try getting the newsgroups through them, but
soon went back to Arcade BBS!

Keep well

Hedley

--
Hedley Hunnisett of Wigston Magna, Leicestershire.
Researching HUNNISETT/HONEYSETT(any) * HIGHWOOD(any) * FULLAGAR(any)