From: Stephen Hayes
To: All
Date: 2004-11-27 16:17:32
Subject: Irish Heritage Centre Survey

* Originally from Dennis Ahern (8:8/2002) to All.
* Original dated: Wed Nov 24, 18:15

From: Dennis Ahern <ahern{at}world.std.com>

In September 1998, TIARA invited users of the various genealogical
research facilities in Ireland to evaluate the services that they had
used, rate their satisfaction with them, and give us their comments. The
results of that report, which are available at http://tiara.ie/results.htm
were submitted by TIARA to The Heritage Council, a government-appointed
body in the Republic of Ireland that had been asked to review the system
of genealogical resources in Ireland.

Since 1998, there have been changes in the genealogical research centers.
Some of the Heritage Centres have closed; others have dramatically
improved the quality of service to their customers. In fairness to both
genealogical researchers who use these facilities, and to the personnel in
the various organizations, we believe that it is time to update our
Customer Satisfaction report. If you have had experience with research
facilities in Ireland and wish to have your opinion included in the
updated report, see http://world.std.com/~ahern/survey7.htm

Submissions will be accepted through November 30, 2004.
Dennis Ahern             |     The Irish Ancestral Research Association
Acton, Massachusetts     |     Dept. W, P.O. Box 619, Sudbury, MA 01776
ahern{at}world.std.com      |     http://www.tiara.ie
 - Origin: The World, Public Access Internet, Brookline, MA (8:8/2002)