From: Stephen Hayes
To: Nancy Backus
Date: 2004-02-28 03:32:08
Subject: Calendar notes

Nancy Backus wrote in a message to Stephen Hayes:

-=> Quoting Stephen Hayes to All on 02-20-04  04:29 <=-

 NB> This was very interesting reading... Only problem was that it cut
 NB> off before the end of the article, apparently... This (below) is
 NB> the end of what was in the message:

 SH> e)   The English financial year had previously begun on the 25th March
 SH> with each new AD year.  Because the financial community of the
 SH> time refused to accept one year being shSEEN!BY: 5/0 140/1 7105/1
 SH> 7106/20 22 46

 NB> Would you (could you) please send the rest of the article as well?
 NB> Thanks.... :)

I'll try - it seems that somewhere on the route between us there is a node
that is cutting off the messages, and will probably continuing to do so,

Steve Hayes
  WWW: http://www.geocities.com/Athens/7734/stevesig.htm
  E-mail: hayesmstw{at}hotmail.com - If its full of spam, see webpage.