From: Stephen Hayes
To: All
Date: 2003-12-09 04:17:54
Subject: family history eBooks

* Originally from p e t e r (8:8/2002) to All.
* Original dated: Mon Dec 08, 16:19

From: p e t e r

I've transcribed a couple of books - Edwin Waugh, Homelife of the
Lancashire Factory Folk during the Cotton Famine, 1862 and Atticus,
Our Churches and Chapels, 1869. I've also got Dickens Hard Times and
Gaskell North and South on my webpage at
www.mouldingname.info/ebooks.html

These are Lancashire centred books but if anyone knows of any good
ebooks connected with family history from anywhere in the world, I'd
be obliged if you'd let me know.

Project Gutenberg has more than 10,000 ebooks but family/social
history ones are hard to find, so if anyone can point any out so I can
put them together on my website, please let me know.

All books are free of course.
___ NewsGate v1.0 gamma 2
 - Origin: FamilyNet Newsgate telnet://www.family-bbs.net  (8:8/2002)

@PATH: 7106/20 22 7102/1 140/1 106/2000 633/267