From: Miles Maxted
To: Hedley Hunnisett
Date: 2004-04-15 06:53:02
Subject: Re: Calendar

G'morning Hedley and/or anybody else reading this,

Please let me know if this reaches you, Hedley.

I have early in this string of messages written two or three `Nice
to see you again' notes - apparently without success.

Nor have I sighted the repeat posting of the Calendar material -
just the earlier, truncated versions.

So,  if this reaches anybody,  please reply so I can work out the
status of the linkages...

 HH> Best wishes to all you lurkers,
 HH> Hedley

 HH> --
 HH> Hedley Hunnisett of Wigston Magna, Leicestershire.
 HH> Researching HUNNISETT/HONEYSETT(any) * HIGHWOOD(any) * FULLAGAR(any)
 HH> * MARCHANT(SSX) * HARRIS(SSX) * STRANGE(GLS) * TUTT(SSX)
 HH> --- ARCbbs RISC OS [1.64b32c]
 HH>  * Origin: Arcade - The Definitive RISC OS BBS +44 20 8655 4412
 HH> (2:254/27)

And to you, my good man - if this gets there !

:-))

___ MultiMail/MS-DOS v0.45

--- Maximus/2 3.01
 * Origin: === Maxie BBS.  Ak, NZ +64 9 444-0989 === (3:772/1)