From: Stephen Hayes
To: All
Date: 2004-01-11 03:39:32
Subject: a lot of new records on my homepage

* Originally from Jan Brugge (8:8/2002) to All.
* Original dated: Sat Jan 10, 10:18

From: "Jan Brugge" <jbrugge{at}home.nl>

Genealogic of the Brugge family

The family name Brugge is widespread and occurs frequently in the
Netherlands  as well as in Great Britain, the USA, Canada, and Australia.
The family name  originates in Germany.  In the 16th Century a lot of
Germans flee their country to  the Netherlands, among them my Great-Great
Grandfather Berend Hendriks,  a tailor, who tried his luck in
Hoogezand-Sappemeer

I have my links in England, Canada, Amerika, Australian, Gemany, Belgium,
Denmark and the Netherlands

I have a link on my homepage, from this page you can download a lot of free
genealogic-software. If you like my Pedigree you can downloaded for free.

My regards,

Jan Brugge
http://members.home.nl/jbrugge/

___ NewsGate v1.0 gamma 2