From: Stephen Hayes
To: All
Date: 2002-12-28 09:24:48
Subject: OT: Apology - caught in my own spam trap

My apologies for delays in replying to some e-mail.

I put the word "affordable" in my spam filter, thinking that it
was a word that none but spammers would use.

Only after a month did I discover that all mail from Yahoo!
addresses was being dumped in my spam folder, and only now am I
beginning to fish it out from that cesspool, where it was to be
found floating among the uncensored celebs, DVDs, low interest
mortgage loans, enlarged penises, preteen Lolitas, remote-
controlled cars, Norton antivirus, and all sorts of other stuff I
didn't know I was missing.

The last was quite surprising. I thought Norton was reputable
software, but apparently I was mistaken. If one shouldn't buy
from spammers on principle, perhaps we should boycott Norton's.

Anyway, I'll get round to replying to the delayed mail over the
next week or so, once I've washed all the dirt off it.

Keep well

Steve Hayes
  WWW: http://www.geocities.com/Athens/7734/steve.htm
  E-mail: hayesstw{at}yahoo.com