From: Miles Maxted
To: Nancy Backus
Date: 2004-05-08 04:53:02
Subject: Re: Calendar

G'morning Nancy,

 NB> I'm WAY WAY behind on reading and answering stuff... but I hope that
 NB> late is better than never... <G>  This did arrive in my packet
 NB> downloaded early on 15 April.  But I was on my way out of town, and
 NB> haven't opened the packet till now, the 6th of May!

Nice to see you back ... and responding;  fido is becoming a
random process, firing messages in the air to land heaven knows
where !

 NB> ... Purring....the sound of a cat manufacturing cuteness.

When they're here - mine have begun to go walkabout for a day or
two.

:-))

___ MultiMail/MS-DOS v0.45

--- Maximus/2 3.01
 * Origin: === Maxie BBS.  Ak, NZ +64 9 444-0989 === (3:772/1)