From: Rachel Veraa
To: Stephen Hayes
Date: 2003-06-10 20:25:02
Subject: Genealogy echoes on Fidonet

In a message to All, Stephen Hayes wrote:

SH> It's been over a month since I've seen a posting from anyone other
SH> than me on the genealogy echoes on Fidonet - at least in the echoes
SH> I get - GENEALOGY.EUR, I&UK_GENE and GENSOFT... oh yes, and the US
SH> genealogy echo, GENEALOGY as well.

SH> Is no one interested in genealogy any more, or is something broken
SH> and I'm not getting any messages?

I'm mostly interested in finding information about individuals with the
name VERAA in Noord-Brabant, Netherlands and Antwerp and Brabant, Belgium,
between the 15th century and the present.

       N'a pale pi ta,
           Rachel

http://www.netside.net/~rveraa/
--- timEd/2 1.10.y2k
 * Origin:    Birdsoft - North Miami       (1:135/907)