From: Stephen Hayes
To: All
Date: 2004-02-21 19:16:56
Subject: Wesleyan Church in South Africa

* Forwarded (from: methodist) by Stephen Hayes using timEd/2 1.10.y2k.
* Originally from Alan Butterworth (8:8/2002) to All.
* Original dated: Fri Feb 20, 15:17

From: butterworth{at}telkomsa.net (Alan Butterworth)

I am trying ti find out the history of the Eastern Cape town of
Butterworth in South Africa. I am a very distant relative. I believe
that it was founded in 1826 by the then treasurer of the Wesleyan
Church,Joseph Butterworth. Anybody can help. It is in the part of SA
knowwn as Transkei. I would like to find out about Joseph Butterworth
who died  at the age of 47.
Thanks
Alan Butterworth,Margate,Butterworth
___ NewsGate v1.0 gamma 2