FidoNet Echomail Archive
environ

From: JIM HOLSONBACK
To: ALL
Date: 2003-12-08 14:54:00
Subject: Moderator has been ill.

Hello, ALL.
For Info - -

Moderator Paul Williams has been very ill since mid-October.
Even before that, since about Mid-August when he moved to a new
Apartment, his access to Fidonet was about non-existent due to
substandard phone service in his new location.

I spoke to Paul last night via phone - he is currently in a hospital
in San Antonio.  Looks like he may be released later this week or
first of next week,  but not definite as to where he will be
staying, or if he will have dialup access to Fidonet.

- - -  Jim Holsonback
my email:  jim.holsonback{at}prodigy.net

... "Bother!" said Pooh, as he realized his entire 'puter system
is obsolete.
--- MultiMail/MS-DOS v0.32
 * Origin: Try Our Web Based QWK: DOCSPLACE.ORG (1:123/140)
SEEN-BY: 633/267 270
@PATH: 123/140 500 106/2000 633/267