FidoNet Echomail Archive
comm

From: Bill Burton
To: mark lewis
Date: 2013-01-27 20:08:16
Subject: Connectivity

mark lewis wrote in a message to Bill Burton:

 BB> Due to some configuration changes I need to test my systems
 BB> connectivity.

 ml> looks ok now ;)

 BB> Pleasr reply if you get this message.

 BB> The fix was going into each echo area and editing it to show
 BB> 1:3634/15 as an alias address. Nick has not responded to my netmail
 BB> yet so I decided to do some more digging and reading of the help
 BB> text and figured out the fix.

 ml> i thought that was what it was and thought i had kinda pointed you
 ml> in that direction but i guess not... my apologies for not being
 ml> more direct there...

You pointed me that way but my brain was not functioning properly and I
overlooked that setting many times before the light bulb popped on.

 BB> Thanks for the reply.

 ml> you're welcome! ;)

 ml> PS: i haven't forgotten about your other request about those BAT
 ml> and CFG files... the BAT needs some conversion because it is
 ml> written for 4DOS which has a lot of capabilitles that regular BAT
 ml> files do not... plus i'm still testing it along with everything
 ml> else...

Thanks, I know that you are busy and would get to it when you had time.

Later,
Bill

 Internet: wabusa.com  Telnet: bbs.wabusa.com  Fidonet POTS: 330-548-2566
---
 * Origin:  INA:fidonet.wabusa.com, IBN  (1:3634/15)
SEEN-BY: 3/0 633/267 640/954 712/0 620 848 953
@PATH: 3634/15 12 123/500 261/38 712/848 633/267