FidoNet Echomail Archive
chatter

From: Bj”rn Forsstr”m
To: Michael Grant
Date: 2011-01-13 07:39:16
Subject: Babble License

 MG>>> Whaddya expect from a guy named Nick, Sharp?
 BF>> My point too. What shall we do with him?
 BF>> And yet *you* promoted him. How stoopid can you get?

 MG> Tell me you /don't/ expect me to actually promote people who are
 MG> *competant*!? How the <hades> are we supposed to maintain our
reputation
 MG> and low standards if we do something like that?

You're Absolute(tm) right. Do you want to take that Penalty Kick now
instead? My <donkey> is wide open for you.

 MG> Sheesh! Your clue implant really *was* out of alignment!

After a visit to the local Sauna House it's been adjusted.
Antti Soumalainen sned his love and hope that yours still is up to date.

---
 * Origin: . (2:230/150.6)
SEEN-BY: 3/0 633/267 640/954 712/0 313 550 620 848