FidoNet Echomail Archive
chatter

From: Michael Grant
To: Bj”rn Forsstr”m
Date: 2011-02-06 22:21:36
Subject: Babble License

Hello Bj”rn.

06 Feb 11 02:20, you wrote to me:

 MG>> opposite. They tend to be on the largish side with quite healthy
 MG>> appetites. Not very hairy either.
 BF> I saw another one yesterday and he smelled like the Deli (tm) in
 BF> Calcutta. I even have a JPEG.

Mind you, that one Coconut who plays for the Pittsburgh Steelers does have
quite a lot of hair, so I can maybe see how you might have gotten
cornfused. He /is/ the exception to the rule, though.

 BF> I was there a couple of weeks ago and they were already discovered,
 BF> now dressed in uniforms looking pretty much like immigration officers
 BF> but unfortunatly I didn't dare to check thier <urinator>. They even
 BF> sneded their greetings to you. Wonder why.

Shhhh! Ix-nay on the ndercover-uops-ay...

--- GoldED/W32 3.0.1
 * Origin: CADB Calgary: Home of the Dwarven Demolition Squad! (1:250/306)
SEEN-BY: 3/0 633/267 640/954 712/0 313 550 620 848