FidoNet Echomail Archive
chatter

From: Bj”rn Forsstr”m
To: Michael Grant
Date: 2011-01-07 15:55:38
Subject: Holiday Season

 >>> <still whispering> so you say he's for real? A live
human being? Where did
 >>> you find him? In the Dumpster (tm) behind the Deli (tm)?

 NS>> <Whispers>No, in the garbage disposal in the sink. I was
trying to find
 NS>> my lost ring and got lost.

 MG> !-?-!
 MG> You mean you actually /recieved/ your decoder ring?

 MG> <shuffling papers>

 MG> STUBBY!!!

Why blame Stubby for the mess caused by the PR dept. at FlipSide Medical
Industries?
Pour Gloria Schizo in the dark room, where they develop the X-rated movies,
droped her weddingring in the bowl for Clue (tm) implants and did sned the
wrong ring to him after his last Clue (tm) adjustment.
Why would he else be Lost? Maybe he was on that Quantas flight.

---
 * Origin: . (2:230/150.6)
SEEN-BY: 3/0 633/267 640/954 712/0 313 550 620 848