FidoNet Echomail Archive
c_echo

From: Thomas K
To: All
Date: 2006-07-29 12:23:50
Subject: Getting Work Done in C

Hi everyone,

I've been interested in C and C++ for a while and quite like the
languages. I'm just wondering if anyone would be able to point me
towards any resources for learning the standard C libraries?

I know that there is a lot of detailed and helpful information in man
pages, but you really need to know what functions exist first to use
those.

Could anyone please suggest anything, online or otherwise, that could
be helpful for learning these? Or is realistically my best option to
trawl through established open source software's code until I've
nutted out everything that they did?

Regards,
Thomas

... Oxymoron: Windows-Capable.
--- Ezycom V2.01b006 00F90257
 * Origin: Afraid of the competition? We ARE the Competition! (3:633/104)
SEEN-BY: 633/267 270
@PATH: 633/104 260 261/38 123/500 106/2000 633/267