FidoNet Echomail Archive
bama

From: Paul Quinn
To: Roger Nelson
Date: 2019-04-16 20:01:06
Subject: NASA News - RETRACTION

Hi! Roger,

On 16 Apr 19 03:56, you wrote to me:

 RN> I saw that notification when getting it.  While I wouldn't mind
 RN> switching to 64-bit mode, that would probably break a lot of the
 RN> programs I use, not to mention I'd have to get matching drivers for my
 RN> printer.  Maybe I could fake the whole thing.  After all, that's what
 RN> Vbox is for.

Yes.  Full marks for that.  It's not for the faint of heart though.  Get
some experience with it with some other toys, first.  Some few minutes of
browsing the support forums at vBox would help you too.  I've spent days
there, all up but not continuously, no joke.

 PQ>> Interested?  You can FREQ it from here as crom101.zip, or I could
 PQ>> drop it off for you.
 RN> Sure I an, but we're still stuck in the session pw thingy.  How about
 RN> I mail you one?

Roger, Roger.  It's not required for a FREQ.

Cheers,
Paul.

... Whenever I get a grip on reality, the handle falls off.
--- GoldED+/LNX 1.1.5-b20130515
 * Origin: Quinn's Rock - Live from Paul's Xubuntu desktop! (3:640/1384)
SEEN-BY: 221/0 633/267 640/1321 1384 712/620 848 770/1
@PATH: 640/1384 712/848 633/267