FidoNet Echomail Archive
aust_c_here

From: Joshua Marshall
To: Paul Edwards
Date: 1997-02-25 17:05:18
Subject: Re: Borland C bug ?!?

Hello Paul,
 In a message dated 22 Feb 97 you wrote to me :

 PE> Show me ONE (1) implementation that doesn't have fgets() working
 PE> properly. I've used it heaps, on HEAPS of platforms, and never seen a
 PE> single implementation that doesn't have that working.  BFN.  Paul.

I have had problems with the code I have but am trying to get a boiled-down
version that also fails.  I might take this one to netmail.

 Josh Marshall   Fidonet   3:640/201.14
  ->MEMBER<-     Internet  joshua{at}st.net.au
  Team Amiga     Amiganet  41:400/869.14

... My genes are so tight, they may stay with me forever.
--- Mail Manager 1.22x/p #1219
 * Origin: Borderline Technologies (3:640/201.14{at}fidonet)
SEEN-BY: 633/267 270
@PATH: 640/201 201 820 712/624 50/99 635/728 633/267