FidoNet Echomail Archive
aust_c_here

From: Frank Adam
To: Paul Edwards
Date: 1997-01-12 01:54:02
Subject: size

 G'Day Paul,

-=> Quoting Paul Edwards to Frank Adam <=-
 PE> C programmers should bear in mind that it's the SIZE that
 PE> counts, not the NUMBER of times you use it.  If you
 FA> When/if you sober up could you elaborate on this ?  ;-)
 PE> Shit, I do rely on a lot of mind reading in my messages, don't I?
 PE> Andrew  figured it out, fread goes size first, and then the number
 PE> of elements. I'd actually forgotten that golden rule when I
Ah, that i normally remember, it's the file handle that i try to write into
the stream, is what i have trouble with sometimes.:-)

 PE> saw your quote, so can't be dead sure that that's what I
 PE> was on about.  BFN.  Paul.
Okay, i'll ask Andrew..;-)

  L8r Frank (fadam{at}ozemail.com.au).

___ Blue Wave/DOS v2.21

---
 * Origin: Melbourne PC User Group BBS (3:632/309)
SEEN-BY: 633/267 270
@PATH: 632/309 107 360 50/99 635/728 633/267