FidoNet Echomail Archive
aust_c_here

From: Danny Keogh
To: All
Date: 1997-02-28 20:22:20
Subject: sound routines

 * Crossposted from: FN - International Pascal Programming

Has anybody out there got, or know of an internet site where I can
get algorithms or code for different sound routines such as:

**mixing too samples together
**changing the speed of a sample but keeping the sample rate the
  same
**changing volume
**stretching a sample

I think you get the general idea.  Any help would be
appreciated.

Thanks

"In the beginning, the universe was created.  This has made a
lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad
move..."  EMAIL:  FURBALL{at}STRUG.COM.AU
"The fur will be with you, always."

... I am Maggie Simpson of Borg: Resistance is futile. You will be pacifie
--- FMail/386 1.02
 * Origin: Enterprise BBS, Melbourne, Aust, +61-3-9776-6732 (3:632/158)
SEEN-BY: 633/267 270
@PATH: 632/158 107 360 50/99 635/728 633/267