FidoNet Echomail Archive
aftershock

From: mark lewis
To: Benny Pedersen
Date: 2015-01-07 19:21:56
Subject: Awesome junk find

 On Wed, 07 Jan 2015, Benny Pedersen wrote to mark lewis:

 JF>> My grandmother found a Compaq Presario 5030 (yes, it is a 5030. No

 ml> i believe that you wrote this post in the wrong area... this is the
 ml> AFTERSHOCK support echo... looking at your origin line, i suspect you
 ml> forgot to change your current area to the one intended on that bbs you
 ml> connected to...

 BP> well if he did not post here this area would have being dead in
 BP> 2015 :/

hahaha... there are the monthly postings, though ;)

 BP> atleast we got the aftershock :)

there is that! ya scoundrel :LOL:

)\/(ark

 * Origin:  (1:3634/12)
SEEN-BY: 123/500 633/0 267 280 281 402 408
@PATH: 3634/12 123/500 633/280 267