FidoNet Echomail Archive
aftershock

From: Janis Kracht
To: Robert Wolfe
Date: 2014-08-27 12:00:44
Subject: special characters in echo tags

Hi Robert,

> I moderate an echo that has the ! and _ characters in the echo tag.  However,
>when I go to add that echo to Aftershock,  I get an error mentioning something
>about special characters. is there any possibility that this could be fixed in
> an upcoming release?

There are no 'special characters' in the backboned echotag AFTERSHOCK

Could there be an extraneous character in your setup maybe?

From BACKBONE.NA:

AFTERSHOCK          The International AFTERSHOCK Android Client.

From my bbbs config over here:

X AFTERSHOCK                    Fido.AFTERSHOCK [akas] [nodes]

Take care,
Janis

--- BBBS/Li6 v4.10 Dada-1
 * Origin: Prism bbs (1:261/38)
SEEN-BY: 123/500 633/0 267 280 281 402 408
@PATH: 261/38 123/500 633/280 267