FidoNet Echomail Archive
aftershock

From: Benny Pedersen
To: Jeff Smith
Date: 2015-02-24 13:26:30
Subject: Re: Tablet

Hello Jeff!

23 Feb 2015 20:29, Jeff Smith wrote to Ward Dossche:

 >>> Same here but installed it on my cell phone.
 >> Tried the cell-phone, but my fingers are too thick. ;-)
 >> \%/{at}rd

 JS> I know the feeling. I wish there was a version for my Ipad.

Ward you can install Teamviewer on android (the small phone) now you just
take a teamview session on a bigger phone :=)

no real computer is needed for this :)

hopefully it works on ios aswell if apple permits it, btw Apple create
there Green profile in Danmark now, tight to the Norvegian powercabled
transformer in middle jutland where its converted from DC to AC aswell,
damm apple, we cant say now anything about not paid taxes, damm damm

 Regards Benny

... there can only be one way of life, and it works :)

--- Msged/LNX 6.2.0 (Linux/3.19.0-gentoo (i686))
 * Origin: duggi.junc.org where qico is waiting (2:230/0)
SEEN-BY: 123/500 633/0 267 280 281 408
@PATH: 230/0 203/0 154/10 123/500 633/280 267