FidoNet Echomail Archive
aftershock

From: Ward Dossche
To: Janis Kracht
Date: 2014-09-04 03:40:12
Subject: Re: Rudi is gone

Janis,

JK> Well, if Rudi went that far, that means that anyone can re-list it since
JK> there's no question regarding the echolist password.  It wasn't a dead
JK> area, I hope there's interest in someone else picking up the job of
JK> Moderator.  Now if the software was buggy, then there's no point I guess?
JK> I've never used it so I don't know .... anyone?

There were certain bug complaints, but I'm running a Samsung phone and
never was bothered.

It probably was the Android-application itself which caused issues.

Rudi's time certainly improved the product.

 \%/{at}rd

--- D'Bridge 3.99
 * Origin: Many Glacier / Protect - Preserve - Conserve (2:292/854)
SEEN-BY: 123/500 633/0 267 280 281 402 408
@PATH: 292/854 261/38 123/500 633/280 267