FidoNet Echomail Archive
aftershock

From: Joe Delahaye
To: Roy Witt
Date: 2014-09-06 10:51:28
Subject: Rudi is gone

  Re: Rudi is gone
  By: Roy Witt to Joe Delahaye on Fri Sep 05 2014 12:57:55

 JD>> Due perhaps to an OS update?

 RW> None that I know of. AFAIK, the Android OS is the same one that was on her
 RW> tablet when I installed AShock for her.

Hard to say unless you wrote down the OS version number <G>

 RW>>> I've seen a Motorola cell phone with Android installed, so I
 RW>>> suspect it won't be the last. I may pick up that Motorola just for
 RW>>> that.

 JD>> Motorola was bought out by whom?  Cant remember.

 RW> Nobody that I know of.

Pretty sure it was Google that purchased the Motorola Cell division.  That is
why you are seeing Android on it.
--- SBBSecho 2.27-Win32
 * Origin: The Lions Den BBS, Trenton, On, CDN (1:249/303)
SEEN-BY: 123/500 633/0 267 280 281 402 408
@PATH: 249/303 203/0 154/10 123/500 633/280 267