FidoNet Echomail Archive
aftershock

From: Janis Kracht
To: Bill McGarrity
Date: 2014-09-03 14:40:56
Subject: Re: Rudi is gone

Hi Bill,

>> Today Rudi asked me to take over as moderator here... but I told him I
>> couldn't do that.

>> Then he areafixed himself from this echo on my system.. <g>

>> If one of you want to take over, please do so..

> I just noticed it was taken off the echolist... so it's dead then?

Well, if Rudi went that far, that means that anyone can re-list it since
there's no question regarding the echolist password.  It wasn't a dead
area, I hope there's interest in someone else picking up the job of
Moderator.  Now if the software was buggy, then there's no point I guess?
I've never used it so I don't know .... anyone?

Take care,
Janis

--- BBBS/Li6 v4.10 Dada-1
 * Origin: Prism bbs (1:261/38)
SEEN-BY: 123/500 633/0 267 280 281 402 408
@PATH: 261/38 123/500 633/280 267